bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Here All Along

Here All Along - Lilly Avalon **I received a copy of Here All Along from the author in exchange for honest review**

photo c84e18c8-8677-4526-89d4-fbd17c81445a_zpscae30e67.jpg

First Impression

Ohhh...roommates/friends who are about to possibly cross that line? Count me in!

Opening Lines

I need a drink. Now.”
After tossing—fine, throwing—my purse and keys on the couch, I march straight into the kitchen.”

The Good

I wish I had known that you were here all along, Adrian.”

I'm a sucker for when an author takes advantage of inserting the title into the text of a book. So many authors miss out on that opportunity but not Lilly Avalon! While Here All Along is too short, its still a well written book that gives you just enough details but keeps you wanting more. I flipped through this quickly and loved the descriptions that Lilly Avalon provided, it gives readers get insight of what Hazel is feeling.

The In-Between

I would have loved to have seen more back story on both characters, I felt the little of information was given was certainly not enough for me to build a connection with Hazel or Adrian.

Lasting Impression

Overall, Here All Along was a light, quick and steamy read! A little too short for my liking but I look forward to the development between Hazel and Adrian in the next book!

photo 11cf41c7-1e98-4802-b5cb-c4d74927f760_zpsa5a331f4.jpg