bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Red & Wolfe, Part I

Red & Wolfe, Part I - Ella James ** I received a free copy of Red & Wolfe, Part I from Mark My Words Book Publicity in exchange for an honest review.**

photo c84e18c8-8677-4526-89d4-fbd17c81445a_zpscae30e67.jpg
I slap a mental headline on my distress: ‘Canned reporter chokes to death on $20 wine’

Talk about having the worst luck possible! Red has lost her mother, her job, her boyfriend, soon to be her apartment and she's down to the bare minimum when it comes to money and food. Applying for every job possible and selling all of her furniture Red has exhausted all of her options but one; reach out to her grandmother who she's never talked to. Realizing that it's her last option Red sends her an email and gets a reply back with one single word, come.

And this is where the story really starts to get interesting because it wasn't Red's grandmother who sent the email but Mr. James Wolfe! We're taken on the mini adventure of Red and Wolfe meeting face to face and boy is it ever entertaining!

Overall, Red & Wolfe, Part I was my first Ella James' book and while I wasn't prepared for how sexuality explicit Wolfe can be I definitely did enjoy read this! But that cliffhanger!?! I can't wait to get my hands on Red & Wolfe, Part II to see what's in store next for Red and Mr. Wolfe. Don't let me down Ella James!

photo 11cf41c7-1e98-4802-b5cb-c4d74927f760_zpsa5a331f4.jpg