bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Lover Unknown

Lover Unknown - Ellie Kincade 4.5 Stars!

photo c84e18c8-8677-4526-89d4-fbd17c81445a_zpscae30e67.jpg
First Impression
I was looking for something short & sweet and I came across Lover Unknown. Something about this reminds me of S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline, but thats probably just me. Either way this still sounds good!

Opening Lines
"Attempting to look preoccupied, I twirled the silver envelope through my fingers, willing myself to take that one last step. All I had to do was walk around the corner-off the main strip of city lights, and into a dimly lit alley-and there I was. Club Q."

The Good
Wait. No. NOO!! That’s it? Do you know how many times I kept clicking on the arrow hoping there would be more? At least one more chapter! There is so much I want to say but it’ll just spoil the story for everyone, so my lips are sealed! This book was Steamy with a capital S! Eight pages in and Ellie Kindcade had my body tingling with the description of Hadley getting check!

“I felt the unfamiliar body shift behind me as the check continued-this time up the inside of my legs, connecting with every inch of thing. Higher and higher his hands lifted, seemingly in slow motion”

Oh boy. It just kept getting better and hotter and the last chapter I completely didn’t see that coming! Overall, Lover Unknown was fantastic! Ellie Kincade, as a debut novella you deserve a pat on the back and a round of applause! I need book 2 now! Also, I want to read more about Nina. I know her story would be a good one!

photo 11cf41c7-1e98-4802-b5cb-c4d74927f760_zpsa5a331f4.jpg