bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Let's Misbehave

Let's Misbehave - Kate Perry *Spoiler free review*

I’m currently reading the Laurel Heights series (and loving it!), but when I saw the opportunity to hop into Kate’s Summerhill series, I just couldn’t resist!

Kate Perry’s books have strong independent female characters and a plot that you can count on being sweet with just the right amount of steam that always keeps us coming back for more. And her newish series Summerhill is no different.

What happens when bad boy Merrick meets Gigi? Good girl gone bad! That’s what. There is no point in denying the intense chemistry between them, but while both are trying to clean up their image they agree on a secret affair. But we all know that secrets have a way of coming out!

I loved the side story of Holly and Peter, but I only wish there was more! Maybe they’ll get a novella in this series? A girl can only hope. I really hope that Holly and Peter’s story doesn’t get swept to the side because I think it’s just as important and as intriguing as Gigi & Merrick’s!

Similar to Laurel Heights series, Kate allows you the opinion to read the Summerhill series book-by-book or as a standalone. While I read Let’s Misbehave as a standalone I wish I read the other two books first. And that’s only because I really wanted to get to know Imogen’s (Gigi) sisters better.

Overall, yet another famously written book from Kate! This is a well paced, light read that will have you giggling over banter and fanning yourself over all the steamy scenes. I look forward to finishing up Laurel Heights and catching up on this story.