bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Lane One: Temptation

Lane One: Temptation - Justine Elvira **4.5 Stars**

FREEE!!
Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

This was actually really good!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I found that Theo's sexual comments were just too much at times, but this is completely a personal preference! More people need to read this, although now I'm impatiently waiting for book #2!
"Do you see the guy standing behind the chrome, three-tier towel rack, staring out at the long length of the lap pool like a creeper, or pedophile? The devastatingly handsome man with short, dirty blond hair, but long enough for you to hold on to while he's fucking you? That dumbshit is me."
Moments like this had me laughing while reading this! While his sexual comments were a bit much at times I really loved the fact that the book was told from his perspective. I found there was similarities between Theo from Lane One: Temptation and Will from Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren. It might just be because I read Beautiful Player recently though. Regardless, I really liked Theo's character. I feel like there's a lot more to him that us as readers just don't know yet. I can't wait to learn more about his past/character.

Cassie/Maria was an interesting character and such a tease!! It was quite obvious there was chemistry between her and Theo but every time things started to really heat up between them she'd stop it. I really can't wait to get my hands on Lane One: Seduction and find out what Cassie was doing at the church and who the mystery blond man is!