bookishwanderlove

Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Patty has read 75 books toward her goal of 140 books.
hide

Make it Right (Make it Count #2)

Make it Right (Make it Count #2) - Megan Erickson **This review was originally posted on my blog for a blog tour on September 10th, 2014. For the full review please feel free to click here.**

**I received an advanced copy of Make it Right in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Good Choice Reading Promotions & Megan Erickson**

The Good
The biggest challenged I'm facing is, how do I write a review for Make it Right and NOT spoil everything!?

I was super excited to join this blog tour. When I read the synopsis I instantly knew I would love Lea, and of course I did. This is my first Megan Erickson read and it for sure won't be my last.

Megan Erickson does a fantastic job of really capturing a character and breathing life into them. Although I haven't read iMake it Count I know why everyone thinks Max is a real...what's a nice word, jerk! But throughout Make it Right you get to see Max's character growth and he gets his own redemption. You honestly can't avoiding swooning over him. Lea is for sure on my list of favourite female characters, I don't think there could be anyone else that would compliment Max well. Lea is probably one of the realist characters I've ever read and connected with. I'm only just starting to read New Adult books, and Make it Right has set the bar high for anything I read next!

Lasting Impression
Overall, Make it Right was better than I expected it to be! I can't wait to get my hands on Make it Count and Make it Last (2015)!! Should you pick up this good? YES. Do it, buy it, read it!